1. Alternate side parking rules are suspended Friday, Oct. 26 for Eid. Don't worry about parking your car on either side of the street today!
2. Join Ditmas Rides for a fun and relaxing ride through Ditmas Park. There is no planned route; it's decided upon before each ride. Those interested in joining the group bike rides should gather in front of the Cortelyou Library at 7 p.m.
3. The Brooklyn Phil Youth Orchestra has a place for all students with any level of experience. String auditions for 2012-2013 will be held today.
4. Yees Hung-Ga Kung Fu Academy is offering private lessons and group classes for children and adults. Make sure to sign up when you still can!
5. Be on the look out for an armed robber: Police are asking for the public's assistance in locating a man wanted in connection with two armed robberies of businesses in Park Slope and Cobble Hill.