1. New York Cares has expanded its list of coat drive drop-off points to meet the unprecedented need for warm outer ware this winter. Check out where you can drop off coats here.
2. While one lane of the Battery Underpass is open at all times for northbound FDR traffic, the Underpass is closed to all southbound FDR automotive traffic at all times. Buses are exempted from 3-7 p.m.
2. Another reminder that regular trash and recycling collections have resumed.
4. Love your block? to plant trees, clean up graffiti or litter, repair or install street signs and much more.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect, except for Brooklyn Community Boards 6, 13, 15, 18 and Queens Community Board 14.