1. Registration for the Kings Bay Y at Windsor Terrace 2012-2013 after school program is officially open. Five days a week from 3-7 p.m., frades Pre-K-8 will have access to homework assistance, yoga, art, literature, green projects, cooking and more.
2. Kid-friendly cafe Lark will feature vibraphonist Bill Ware as special guest of Friday's Jazz night. A donation of $10 is suggested.
3. Dine out on a dime: as part of Apartment 138's ongoing Happiest Hours in BK program, head out for its pre-night owl menu from 5-8 p.m. to have your choice of three courses for $25.
4. Head to Lucy Guerin's Untrained, BAM's latest showcase which pairs two trained dancers with two untrained movers allowing a unique conversation to take place on stage, and will feature a discussion after the Friday performance. BAM Fisher, Fishman Space, 321 Ashland Place. 7:30 p.m. $20.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect in most of the city, except for Brooklyn Community Boards 13, 15 and 18 and Queens CB 14.